'Car rental that doesn't suck', their slogan.
Silvercar is a new start-up company that shakeup an old industry known for poor customer experience: airport car rental. They call themselves as the world's first hassle-free car rental company. So, how good are these cars?
Why Choose Silvercar?
- No lines, and no need any paperwork.
- All of Silvercar’s cars are Audi A4s, known as an elegant and fun car that is neither too flashy nor too muscular.
- Rented at around $89 per weekday, counting on the airport, a value that matches what one would pay at an outsized rental for a lower-class car.
- Every car has features; free GPS, free wi-fi, bluetooth-enabled, fair toll tracking, and more (at no extra cost).
How to Reserve?
1. To get the car, simply download Silvercar mobile apps from your Android or iPhone devices.
2. Go to the parked Silvercar's rental cars around the airport, and you don't have to be confuse to choose which car, coz they're all identical Audi A4s and then scan a QR code on the windscreen unlock the car.
3. When you're done, just drop off your Silvercar and your receipt is instantly emailed.
The Locations and the Price?
- From Los Angeles (LAX) Airport $59/$89 Weekend/Weekday
- From Phoenix (PHX) for an Introductory Rate of $59 a Day
- From Austin (AUS) Airport $59/$89 Weekend/Weekday
- From San Francisco (SFO) Airport $59/$89 Weekend/Weekday
- From Miami (MIA) for an Introductory Rate of $59 a Day
- From Dallas Love Field (DAL) Airport $59/$89 Weekend/Weekday
- From Denver (DIA) for $89 a Day
(Rates could change and vary depending on seasonality).
New Customers Get $50 Off Your First Audi A4 Rental of 2 Days or More. Use Promo Code: AFF-FTD
Testimonies about Silvercar
“At Silvercar, we don’t like inefficiency. There is a better way. We can do it better.”
Luke Schenider (Silvercar CEO), on techzette.com